|Chocolate black quinoa pudding|
Black quinoa has such a nutty texture. It's become my favorite quinoa. I used it recently to create a delicious chocolate dessert but I admit I ate it for breakfast.
Black quinoa/chocolate pudding
- 1 cup black quinoa cooked according to instructions on package
- 2 T. cocoa powder
- 1 T. ground flax
- 1 cup unsweetened hemp milk
- stevia to taste
- Add-ins: cacao nibs, blueberries, toasted pumpkin seeds, toasted coconut
- Place cooked quinoa, hemp milk, flax, cocoa and stevia in a saucepan. Heat until mixture is thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1-2 T. cacao nibs.
- Garnish with blueberries, pumpkin seeds, coconut, additional cacao nibs when ready to serve.