|Misha has fun with a stink bug|
Then imagine being the poor hapless smuck of a stink bug who stumbled into our "Animal House." If stink bug's could curse, I think this one would have said, "Oh, @#$?! Why me?"
|Nika and Misha get a noseful of stink bug odor|
You'd think getting a sniff of a stink bug's disagreeable odor would have been enough to deter Misha. Ritalin Dog was temporarily discouraged but never underestimate a husky's insatiable curiosity. The stink bug provided an hour's worth of "entertainment" for Misha, occasionally assisted by Nika (on pain meds) and Bailey.
|Nika sports her ProCollar post surgery|
|"Pad Thai" spaghetti squash|
"Pad Thai" Spaghetti Squash
Ingredients for Sauce:
- 1/3 cup sunbutter (unsweetened)
- 1/4+ cup water
- 1 T. sesame oil
- 2 T. aminos
- 1 T. lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Optional: pinch of stevia and 1 clove of garlic
- Noodles removed from one small, baked spaghetti squash
- 2-3 cups of additional veggies, such as zucchini, broccoli, jicama, cucumber, etc.
- Mixed greens
- Put sauce ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add additional water if mixture is too thick.
- Serve sauce tossed with spaghetti squash noodles. Mix in stir-fried or raw carrots, zucchini, cucumber, jicama, radishes, cut into matchsticks. Serve the mixture on a bed of mixed greens and top with toasted sunflower seeds and sliced green onions.