|"Be off with you, husky boy."|
- Taking my allergy medication is part of my daily routine. Tip: You may have to try several medications before finding the right one that works for you as FMS sufferers tend to be sensitive to medication.
- I eat a clean diet, sometimes opting for organic fruits and veggies if possible. Don’t venture into the unknown and try foods that may trigger symptoms. Many with FMS also have food sensitivities which are constantly shifting. This means new food sensitivities may appear at any time.
- Getting plenty of sleep is at the top of my list. Sleep deprivation is not good for anyone’s immune system.
- Stress can worsen FMS symptoms and allergies.
- Exercise boosts my endorphins. I try to do something every day.
|"Is there something you don't understand about, 'back off!'"|
|Rutabaga Kale Salad|
(ACD-Phase 1 and up)
|Rutabaga kale salad is a good sub for potato salad|
|Raw butternut squash salad|
(Suitable for ACD-Phase 2 and up. Omit the pear for ACD-Phase 1)
|Raw butternut squash salad keeps well in fridge|
For your dessert, try a PB&J Sundae. Get the recipe here: http://catsinthekitchen.blogspot.com/2013/05/pb-ice-cream-sundaes.html
|"Do you think we'd better wash up before the picnic?"|