|Bailey decides to get political and demand more food|
|Relaxation pose: you gotta be kidding|
|Pot of spaghetti squash noodle soup|
|Bowl of spaghetti squash noodle soup|
Spaghetti Squash Noodle Soup
(makes 2-4 servings depending on your appetite)
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1/2-1 package of cubed firm or extra firm tofu
- 2 diced carrots
- 1 cup of shredded red cabbage
- 1 julienned or diced zucchini
- 6 stalks of asparagus julienned or diced
- 1 quart of veggie broth
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2-4 T. of Bragg's aminos
- 1/2 tsp. of ginger or 1 T. grated fresh ginger
- 2-3 T. miso
- Optional: other veggies, diced green onions and toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook spaghetti squash by slicing lengthwise, removing the seeds, placing face down in a baking dish with an inch of water. Bake for 30 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Prepare the veggies by dicing or julienne slicing the asparagus, carrots and zucchini; shredding the cabbage.
- Heat up the olive oil in a large pot.
- Add the carrots and saute for a couple of minutes. Add the zucchini aspargus, cabbage, and continue to saute for about five minutes.
- Add the veggie broth, miso, tofu. Cook for together for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti squash noodles.
- Add the Bragg's and Asian hot sauce if desired.
- Cook together for a few more minutes.
|Avocado almond soft serve|
Avocado Almond Soft Serve
(makes 2 generous servings)
- One frozen, diced avocado
- 12 almond milk ice cubes
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (no alcohol)
- Stevia to taste
- Put everything in a high-speed blender and pulse until thick and delicious.
- Note: You can eat half and freeze the rest. Just soften a bit before serving.