Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random and weird things about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Random, weird things about myself:
1. My husband has this old dilapidated car that he says he loves but he always makes me drive it. The car is so bad it has a rock for an emergency brake. That's right. When you park, you have to get the rock out and put it behind the rear wheel so the car won't roll away. Several times, I've driven away without the rock and then my husband accuses me of losing his emergency brake.
2. I was called Susie Creamcheese in college because I was too nice and didn't do any wild stuff. But then I went on one of those college tours to Europe and got nicknamed Vino. I don't know why because I didn't drink.
3. I'm afraid of heights. Even a ladder is too high up for me.
4. But I'm not afraid of spiders. I've always felt sorry for them during the winter so I let them live in my house. But now my cat, Pumpkin, has ruined their winter hideaway because he hunts them down and gobbles them up.
5. I rode an elephant when I lived in Thailand. I wanted to buy one and bring it home but they eat too much, 100 pounds of hay a day.
6. My husband and I got rid of our TV when our kids were young but now we have seven TVs. We collected them all because our son was working at a place that went out of business and he adopted all of their leftover television sets for free. We've actually given several away but still have seven.
7. I used to build tree houses when I was a kid. I had five treehouses at one time. I wanted a different one for every day of the week but ran out of suitable trees.
Terilynn at http://www.thedailyrawcafe.com/