I made it with a mixture of purchased and homemade sunbutter to give it a crunchier texture. You can eat it in small squares as pictured above or break it into tiny bits to use as a topping on fruit. The recipe also is easily adaptable to using only purchased sunbutter or only homemade. It's your choice.
- 1/2 cup sunbutter, either purchased or homemade, or a mixture
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- stevia to taste
- 2 T. toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 T. toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- Melt coconut oil in microwave.
- Blend softened coconut oil, sunbutter and stevia in a food processor.
- Pour mixture into an 8 X 8 pan sprayed with pan spray. Spread evenly.
- Top with pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes. Press in slightly.
- Chill mixture before cutting into small squares or tiny bits. Stores well in fridge or freezer.