|Dandy Blend cookie-dough smoothie|
|"The dogs made me do it."|
Okay, I admit, the feeling didn't last, especially when the temperatures started to climb and Bailey started knocking things off the chest of drawers to his waiting accomplices, the dogs.
Dandy Blend Cookie-Dough Smoothie
(makes enough for two small servings or one large refreshing one)
- 1 tsp. Dandy Blend
- 1 frozen pear, cut into pices
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 1 scoop chocolate rice protein
- 1 T. chia seed
- stevia powder
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 1 T. sunbutter
- 2 T. raw cookie dough (I used this recipe http://catsinthekitchen.blogspot.com/2011/11/vegan-chocolate-kiss-cookie-dough.html)
- 1 T. cacao nibs
- Blend everything (except cookie dough and cacao nibs) until smooth and creamy.
- Add 1/2 of cookie dough and cacao nibs and blend again until just spread throughout the mixture.
- Use remaining cookie dough and nibs for garnish.
Contributed to: http://www.dietdessertndogs.com/2012/07/19/wellness-weekend-july-19-23/