It's cheap entertainment watching the two from my window and enjoying a cup of cocoa spice tea. One of my favorite teas has always been Yogi Cocoa Spice but I go through it so fast I decided to try to duplicate the tea with my own recipe.
Sheree's Cocoa Spice Tea Recipe
(makes three big cups)
- 6 cups of water
- 3 bags Yogi Chai Rooibos tea or red tea
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
- 6 whole cardamon seeds
- 1 T. cocoa powder
- liquid stevia
- Place the water and spices in a large saucepan.
- Once the water boils, add the tea bags and cocoa powder.
- Turn off, cover the pan and allow to set on the burner for five minutes or longer.
- Serve with Tempt hemp milk or other alternative beverages. Add stevia to taste.
- For a real chocolate spice treat, add unsweetened chocolate almond milk.