|Dog bones with your fuel in Bend, Ore.|
|My new cat pal|
|Another furry pal in the midst of a stone sculpture garden|
|Crazy metal cat sculpture|
|Coconut blackberry crisp|
|Blackberry jam pancakes|
(suitable for ACD-maintenance)
- 8 cups blackberries
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar plus stevia to taste for berries and another 1/2 cup for topping
- 2 T. chia seed for mixing with berries and another 1 T. for topping
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup amaranth flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (optional but delicious)
- 2 T. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds or other seeds or nuts of choice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- In a large bowl, toss blackberries with 1/4 cup coconut sugar and stevia to taste, 2 T. chia seed, juice of one lemon
- Place the berry mixture in a 10X10-inch baking pan, sprayed or greased with a dab of coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, mix the quinoa flakes, amaranth flour, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, 1 T. chia, 2 T. melted coconut oil, 1/2 cup chopped almonds, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Spread this topping mixture on top of the berries in the pan.
- Bake in the oven, preheated at 375 degrees, for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold with vegan ice cream, yogurt or just plain. It's delish!