Sunbutter has a similar power when it comes to food. It can change a recipe into something delicious. One of my favorite uses for sunbutter is in my Sunbutter dressing. I eat a lot of salads and the dressing makes them most enjoyable.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, natural sunbutter
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/8-1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 drops of liquid stevia
- 1/8 cup flaxseed oil
- 1 tsp. each chili powder and cumin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Reserve 1/8 cup of water to add if the mixture is too thick.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Add additional water if you want it thinner.
- Serve over salads, slaws, etc.
- Dressing keeps well in refrigerator for a week.