|Misha mugs hubby while Bailey watches from background and Kona doesn't want to look.|
|Vegan carrot cake chia pudding|
My husband, true to form, wanted a photo of Misha being naughty. I think the two have a common bond as they both are ADHD.
Anyhow, all of this interrupted me as I was about to dig into a batch of Vegan Carrot Cake Chia Pudding.
This stuff is so good I would actually rather eat it than chocolate. That's pretty hard to believe for a chocolate addict as I am. It's also easy to make which pleases me.
Vegan Carrot Cake Chia Pudding
- 1 medium carrot, peeled
- 3 T. chia seed
- 1 scoop vegan rice protein powder
- powdered stevia
- 1 -2 T. pumpkin seeds
- 1 T. sunflower seeds
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 T. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk or other non-dairy "milk"
- Optional: 1 tsp. agave or coconut nectar
- Artisana coconut butter for drizzling on top
- Grate carrot in your food processor. Add everything else except the Artisana coconut butter. Pulse until everything is mixed. Pour into container for refrigerating overnight. Drizzle on coconut butter just before eating.